When you select an image you'll see the various information about it, such as:
You can set up the various sizes for exported images.
* Open the generated index.html file in any text editor.
* Copy all code for Visual LightBox from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tag and in the place where you want to have a gallery (inside the BODY tag).
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
* You can easily change the style of the templates. Find the generated 'engine/css/vlightbox.css' file and open it in any text editor.
| Download Free Trial |
| Download Free Trial|
* Another programmes have incredible functionality but no fantastic interface like your product!
* I downloaded your trial version to see if I could get it to work with my website, and I am almost there (I have been looking for something like this for ages)..
* I would like to say that Visual LightBox is a stunning lil program! Its almost too good to be true i'd say! I've been looking for tutorials to create a lightbox gallery, but just couldnt come right. Im so glad i found Visual LightBox!exit pop up html script
* I have just bought this product and think it is great. As it is extremely easy to use it is something I could get my clients to purchase to upload their own portfolio and latest projects etc.
Q:I purchased your business license today but I don't see any way to update so the watermark is either missing or replace with mine.What do I do?
A:Free edition of Light Box Alternative doesn't allow you to remove our watermark.
Register your Light Box Alternative application at first. Use reg. key from the license message you received after the purchase. After the registration you can remove watermarks.
Open Gallery->Properties->Templates: Watermark. Click to disable this option or use your own watermark.