When you select an image you'll see the various information about it, such as:
You can set up the various sizes for exported images.
* Open the generated index.html file in any text editor.
* Copy all code for Visual LightBox from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tag and in the place where you want to have a gallery (inside the BODY tag).
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
* You can easily change the style of the templates. Find the generated 'engine/css/vlightbox.css' file and open it in any text editor.
| Download Free Trial |
| Download Free Trial|
For feature requests, troubleshooting, general help contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, a link (or relevant code) and Visual LightBox version.asp net dhtml popup script
* I'm absolutely loving Visual LightBox Business and Video LightBox. Amazing, quick and painless, to create a custom, browser independent gallery. And it works first time - every time! Best value for money I've seen in quite a while...
* I just tried the application, It is wonderful idea. Like you said in the website "few clicks without writing a single line of code" because most of the people is not web designers".
* First of all, your product is fantasitc. I looked at the others and your code generator app was insanely easy to use.java script d window
* I downloaded your trial version to see if I could get it to work with my website, and I am almost there (I have been looking for something like this for ages)..
Q:How do I control the SlideShow speed?
A:Open engine\js\visuallightbox.js and find the following code:
slideTime:3, // time to display images during slideshow
Set the time you need.